Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010 Hurt with a smile on my face.

Today was... good, but also quite bad. Yesterday, during my shop class I had to go to the eye doctor. My friend lets call her Shelly talked about how her and Jared were messing around and having a great time in that class. I was a little bothered but I got over it until today. I went into shop class and there she was one of my best friends flirting with my ex boyfriend. We've only been broken up for like what 2 days?
She followed him around, and tried to make conversation with him, and acted the way she does when she flirts. I was so annoyed. I tried sweeping and other stuff to get my mind off of it but I was way too angry! Finally, he walked away and I said,
"Well, why don't you just date him then?" and she said,
"I'm not flirting with him." I said,
"Yes, you were. I would never flirt with one of your ex boyfriends. Never." She just stood there quiet. I was so upset I just left the shop and sat in the class room. Of course, when I left she went back to flirting. Urghh.
It's okay if Jared flirts because I broke up with him. He gets the right, but it's not okay for Shelly. Shelly promised me she would never take any of my boyfriends or flirt with any of my ex boyfriends because she thought it wasn't right. Yeah, right. There was even an incident when another one of our friends went out with her ex boyfriend. She was so crush ed and mad. Thanks. A lot. For doing that to me.
Then, after class Jared came up and started to talk to me. I was way too upset to say anything. Then, he texted me saying,
"Whats wroing?" I said,
"I bet you could figure it out..." He said,
"Was it that Shelly was trying to flirt with me?" I said,
"Yeah." Then, he said,
"Thats not right. She shouldn't do that."
In with the positive out with the negative.

So, today I tried to get Rachelle to go running with me. She said she would tomorrow, and I told her today would be better but she still didn't. So, I went into my shop class to make up some absences and was cleaning the chairs. Then, all the sudden the kid Rachelle likes walks into the class and was talking to me. I gave him like one word answers because he's Rachelle's property. All the sudden when we were talking he took off his sweat shirt and his shirt stuck to it. He didn't realize that until it shirt was completely off. He screamed and jokes around trying to hide himself. Then, he started laughing and put his shirt back on. Haha. It was funny. Then, after I left and called her telling her that she could have seen him with his shirt off, but because she didn't go with me she didn't get to. lol

My abs in progress are coming along great. By progress I mean I still have a belly. lol. By great I mean I haven't stopped working out since the years started. Hey! I think that's a record!

No comments: