Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 18, 2010

TIME

Funny, how time seems to plan things. It puts things in a time frame... like a treasure map. It shows you what you want most, and then writes it in; a set course. At first, you're not sure if you want it. Then, in all your deciding a need occures. You need it. So, you pull out your treasure map and start on your journey. As you study your map and then you realize strings are attached. Puzzles. Bumps in the road. Isn't it great... but a tad bit sucky how every single time; time beats you?
Time doesn't only set things in a time frame, but uses you... against you. I normally could live without my set course. But I formed myself a cage... I trapped myself. CRAP! What am I to do? Hmmm...
Thanking, but hating time... Here we go again.

No comments: