Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yesterday. Scariest day of my life... Almost.

Yesterday, I was sitting in Earth Systems. A.K.A. a class all about saving the planet, but instead taking that class we just kill off all the trees with all the papers and assignments we get.
While we were working hard on talking about saving pollution we were taking stupid worthless notes. Caleb who sits right next to me got a bloody nose. He went to the bathroom, and when he came back he looked like a zombie. His eyes were all weird, and lots of people said his face was green. Everyone was asking him if he was all right. Finally, he said,
"I don't feel good." All the sudden he passed out. He fell backwards, and his back was arched over the bar. His face was really only were I could see his eyes. He was breathing hard and his eyes looked like he was having a seizure!
... Sadly enough I just sat there and stared. My eyes were starting to go black. I just couldn't get myself to breathe or blink. I was going to pass out too! I have a weak stomache, and can't handle trama very well. Two thoughts were screaming at me. The first... HE IS GOING TO DIE!!! Then, the second... GET HELP KACEE YOUR STUPID DON'T JUST SIT THERE GET MR. NEILSON! I finally somehow got myself to jump up from the seat and bolt out the door. I yelled,
"I'm going to get Mr. Neilson!" I herd someone running behind me. I yelled in Mr. Neilson's room,
"Mr. Neilson Caleb is having a seizure!!!" He stopped what he was doing and came running after. He said,
"Where is he?"
I said,
"Mr. Winn's room!" I got into the class and saw Mr. Winn helping Caleb sit up. I think I sat down. To be honest. I don't remember my eyes were so black. I don't think I blinked that entire time! They got Caleb up and I gathered his stuff along with Kennedy and she took his back pack into the office. We all just sat there in shock for who knows how long. Mr. Winn finished his lesson. I finished my paper even though I could barley write. He said he was still shaking.
In math I could barley concentrate. I was shaking. I'm pretty sure it was a form of shock. After that class Mr. Neilson caught me in the hall way and made sure I was okay. He said that I looked scared still. He told me Caleb was okay and that he had also passed out in the bathroom, and that he thought it was all from him not eating.
I finally got into a normal feeling but then in 7th hour I got really sick. Dizzy and sick to my stomache. I skipped track and went home. I slept for 3 hours and then went with my mom to get food. She said I was still in shock. All night last night I couldn't sleep. Once my breathing slowed down for sleeping I would gasp for air. I kept replaying him in my head. My mom had to give me a sleeping pill...

Stupid Kacee. He is fine. Why were you in shock for so long?

No comments: