Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Number 13...


Okay so the kid looking at the camera is over six feet tall. At the game I was practically drooling over him!!!
Then, I asked this kid to take a picture of him. I guess his name is Sean Gibson. He took a picture and deleted it. I was so mad!!! He was like,
"If I take one and give it to you then what do I get out of this?" I said,
"A dollar?" He was like,
"No." I said,
"Two dollars?" Then, he got this one. I begged him to keep it! He was like
"So how am I going to get it to you? " I said,
"You'll figure it out." He was like,
"Do you have a facebook?" I told him I did.
The next day he added me to facebook. Then, today he started talking to me and I begged him to give me the picture, and he did.
I showed my mom the picture and guess what she did!!!
MY MOM looked him up on google. His name is Mark and then searched him on facebook and added him for me. Haha
I taught her well.

No comments: