Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 27, 2011

horrible girlfriend.

I am an abusive girlfriend. I straved Brian, Made him freeze, bored him to death, and drive him to exhaustion. Who sucks at being a girlfriend? ME! I invited him to ashleys wedding but my mom told him not to come until later because she didnt want to run out of food. So, I told him to just come to the reception at seven... well.. turns out he has never been to a wedding before and that he didnt know there would only be cake at it, and he hates cake. So he was hungry the entire time. Then, there was no where for him to park so he had to walk around the entire hotel at thirty below and was freezing by the time he came inside... By the time he got there everyone was just sitting there and not dancing cause they were tired so he was probably extremely bored, and he was tired because he stayed up late playing video games and I kept him out til midnight.
I suck...
I'll give you wedding details later....

2 comments:

Rachael Parker said...

I think you're way to ahrd on your self

Anonymous said...

You don't suck! You're just making him go through the harder part of being a good boyfriend.

Hopefully he was a good sport about the whole thing ^.^