Blogger Layouts

Monday, November 21, 2011

There is no such thing as a best friend.

If you took a step back and looked at your life would the people you think were your friends still be your friends? Maybe that's why I like moving so much cause I makes life less disappointing. I can't imagine spending my whole life with a no sobest friend come to find out they really weren't after years of "friendship". I don't want to go back to Utah, yet I do. I know that everyone is going to be so different, but I still want to see them.
Maybe Brian was right, people are disposable.

2 comments:

Tabby said...

I'm still best friends with my best friend from kindergarten. We're 16, and I have faith it will stay this way for a long time!

I really like your blog :) following!

Rachael Parker said...

Maybe brans also wrong. you need to try to hold on to a little bit of everyhing, even if you cant have alot of it. holding on to things is what makes us human