Blogger Layouts

Friday, November 25, 2011

November 26

Tomorrow is the dead day of my dad a couple years ago... It is also going to be Ashley's wedding day. I am going to try so hard to be on my best behavior.
On the bright side Ashley invited Brian, and when I am around him it is like impossible to be sad.

I don't know how hard tomorrow is going to be. This is like the worst nightmare of my sisters and I, to get married and not have a dad walk you down the isle. I always imagined that if I get married I would have my only grandpa that I have ever known walk me down the isle, but he is no longer alive either.
Just my luck right.
Can I be honest about something? (Assuming that you said yes...) Since my grandpa died my entire family is making a huge deal about it. Our whole thanksgiving was dedicated to him. My grandma wants everyone at the funeral to say a memory about grandpa, and she is asking everyone to think of a song that reminds us of it. Everyone is making a big deal about it but don't get me wrong I loved my grandpa, but I guess you can say that i am extremely jealous. No one made a big deal about my dad dying. My sisters and I had to go through it alone. My mom freaking took a loan out on our car to fly down to Utah for his funeral. I mean what the heck... my dad was important too!
It just pisses me off.

No comments: