Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tomboy...

I remember in middle school I was in my room crying because the guy I liked didn't like me because I liked to play football, and wore clothes that I was comfortable in. I was in my room for like two hours crying about it when my sister Ashley who didn't live with us called me on my cell phone. She could tell I had been crying and asked me what was wrong, so I told her about the boy I liked and how he didn't like me because I was too big of a tom boy. I also told her that he likes a girl with pretty hair, and super expensive clothes.
I remember how upset I was, and how she told me, "Kacee, yeah it seems like that right now, but once you get in high school guys will realize what they really are. Sure it sucks now, but then guys find out that they want to be with the girl who plays football and isn't afraid to get dirty. Guys like to be with the fun girls." I felt SO much better after she said that. So, I waited til I got in high school and I expected it all to change just like Ashley said...
Yeah that never happened. They still like the slutty girls that will give them what they want. I remember guys would always say that modest was hottest... well if that is true why the heck you do all still go after easy girls? I miss elementary school when I had holes in my jeans and beat all the boys at basketball. It was a lot more fun then trying to explain to all these ass holes why I don't want to wear a dress, and high heels to prom, homecoming, and this wedding.

No comments: