Blogger Layouts

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Issues with society #1,385

How many times have people assumed that because I am a girl I like kids... Alot... How many times do I go to work and the guys assume that because I am a freaking girl I do not have the ability to take the garbage out... Every time... how many times when I have said that I am NEVER having kids people tell me that I will change my mind... yeah fuck you guys... How many of my stupid boyfriends, boyfriends parents, friends, family, and complete freaking strangers assume that just because I am a girl I like to dress up and wear high heels?... lets just say there hasnt been a time at a school dance when everyone asks where my dress is... How many times have people assume that because I am a highschool girl I like to get drunk, party, sneak out, get high, and have sex? ... ALOT OF PEOPLE!... How many guys assume that everytime I am pissed off I am on my period... Just about every guy... if thats the case then I'm always on mine!
People make generalizations about me all the time. I think thats what pisses me off the most. If they can go make these stupid assumptions about me why can't I do the same? Of course when I make the generalizations people call me out on it! Way to go make me look like the horrible person. People wonder why I'm so mad all the time. I hate being expected to be a certain way. I JUST got back from the gym and now I am already mad. Normally working out makes me happy... Way to go guys

All this because I refuse to wear a thong at my sisters wedding... If one more person tells me I have to I'm going to freak out... I underwear are there for supposed to hide things that I dont want seen by well... ANYONE! Whats the point in wearing them if they don't do their job?
AND WHO WOULD WILLINGLY WANT A WEDGIE!?
My generalization I got yelled at for: Girls who wear thongs are skanky...

1 comment:

PurpleMist. said...

Agree with everything!
I hate it when people stereotype.
:/