Blogger Layouts

Friday, November 11, 2011

PiCtUrEs











In all my complaining lately I have forgot to post pictures. I realize that all I am posting is a bunch of words, now don't get me wrong words can be very empowering, but sometimes it's nice to see some pictures every once in a while.



So, here is my cousin Payton and I. She became my girlfriend when Chris and I broke up. (No we are not lesbians haha. We just both decided that boys suck.) Turns our she was cheating on me the whole time. Which is completely fine considering it was all just a big joke to get my mind of Chris for a while. ANYWAYS! In this picture Payton and I got together and decided to take a bunch of pictures at the park. Also, that was when I had my hair cut in the summer. It was so short!



This is one of the most recent picture of me that I dare share. I got a different hair cut after these two pictures and I hate it extremely bad. Everyone says that they like it, but I hate it. I guess you can say that the haircut I got isnt me. I feel like I'm someone I'm not with it, and that is a extremely bad feeling... If you can't be true to everyone else, then you should at least be true to yourself right? Well needless to say I am taking vitamins to grow my hair out faster so I can get back to being me...


<= This is a picture of Brian and I at homecoming. In case you were wondering about my outfit, I hate dresses so I went as my cousin Payton's date as a boy because she is too young to date. That night was one of the best nights of my life. I love dancing like an idiot and wearing clothes that I am compfortable in. This was before Brian and I were together. Which makes me wonder why the heck is still wanted to date me after that night haha.

1 comment:

PurpleMist. said...

hahaha glad you had fun :)
And I hate it when a haircut doesn't turn out the way I thought it would :/