Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A call from you...

(Not Suicidle just saw the pic and wanted to write.)

Sitting on the roof of that four story high
thinking about the pain, and life... it's a lie.
I hold my breath and close eyes letting gravity take it's part
It's time to end my life here, time to end this broken heart.

My mind is made I'm stepping off the edge and seconds before I do
I feel my cell phone buzzing in my pocket; It's a call from you.
I stare at my phone for a minute and decided this call would be my last
I held it up to ear... as my the tears they came fast

I told you what I planned to do, and told you the reason why
you begged me to wait for you, on the other line you started to cry.
A couple minutes later you were there... you told me I would see
You held me back from what I thought would be the end of me.