Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cross Roads

There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course, when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back
...............
(What can I say... I'm in a posting mood today. I have alot on my mind.) Let me ask you a question. Say someone tells you they want you out of their life so wouldn't that mean all of it? Every single piece of it OUT! For good?
Your answer: Yes, that would mean all of it. They don't want you around so you should respect that.
EXACTLY! YOU'RE SO SMART! BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT! I figure heck! He's got a girlfriend he is over me so I can have my favorite pillow case back. I ask all politely and I am told to stay out of his life. So, I have his sister get it and I get yelled at for not getting my things back myself. Well I tried! Jerk!
So, they ordealio was over, and he deleted me off myspace and facebook. What ever. Then, today I go and get on the computer and my mom's facebook was open, and so was her chat. Before, I sign her off I notice that Jared was online in her chat box. WOW, WOW, WOW, WAIT BACK UP AND FREEZE! My mom is a big part of my life! Heaven forbid she gave birth to me! So, delete me from all social networks but not my mom? What does that show? Huh... I'm not going to let it get to me... Cause I like someone else. =D
..........
Next matter of buisness- Grades. UGH GRADES!!! I hate my grades! I hate them! But, I love them at the same time. Okay? What Kacee? You're not making any sense! Simmer down and lets explain to the common folk what the heck you mean!
My grades. Are crazy amazing, but I'm sick of everyone expecting me to get good grades all the time! It's so annoying! Especially, when it's me who expects me to get good grades. Heaven forbid I can't weld if my life depended on it! So there goes my welding grades! I was going to switch otu of that class and sissy out like everyone else who traded out, but! That would me that the glory wouldn't be all that great now would it? NO! So, here I am tuffing out that class and now I have a C in P.E. Grr... Because I lay down on a blue matt for two minutes I don't get any points for that day? WHAT'S WITH THAT! To answer your statement forming in the back of your head... YES!!! I AM GOING TO GO TALK TO THAT TEACHER! Because that's NOT FAIR!
..........
To end on a happier note :D Last night at the dance was amazing! I had fun! Track seems to be going good. :D
There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course, when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back.-And well if you're Kacee you turn around and fight. Because, when you turn around and go back that means your giving up before the battle even begins. And no one wants to be a loser. ;)

No comments: