Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Last Song

Yeah, today Katie and I went to see "The Last Song"... You know the stupid Miley Cirus movie. Yeah, we went to watch it because there was a hot guy in it, and we thought it was going to be a love story... Yeah, that show is definitely NOT a love story...
Katie, and I were the only one's in the theater, and that was definitely a good thing. In the show her dad dies. . . . . Katie and I started bawling our eyes out! Seriously! It was the saddest thing that has happened to me in a long time! Katie pulled out tissues from her jacket and by the time the movie was over the tissue... was... well... I wouldn't have classified it as a tissue anymore. It looked like moss hanging from trees, or cob webs in a horror movie. It was so wet I could almost wring it out.
When the movie end we walked out of the theater and just our luck... a kid from our school was in the lobby. We bolted into the bathrooms... HOW EMBARRASSING! SERIOUSLY! Then, as we were leaving the people at the concession stands told us to have a nice day... psh... they only said that cause we had make up running down our faces with red eyes.
We got in the car and Katie was calling Nathan. Before he even said hello I was bawling my eyes out AGAIN! Katie had me talk to Nathan and eventually he has me calmed down... Yeah so embarrassing... to the power or 97! Thankfully, I got to text the guy I like and he made me feel better. Such a sweet heart!

No comments: