Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Track-Track-Track

Every runner has excuses, but a champion never uses them
The upsides of wasting your high school experience on tracks.
-When people ask if you're doing something after school you can smile and say, "Yeah, I have track." Makes you feel all sportsy you know?
-It makes you WANT to be healthy. I eat better now, and take better care of myself. Because no one can run on a low calorie diet, without breakfast, or drinking soda... So my eating habits are better.
-Those days when your hair looks like crap, and your makeup just seems to smeer you know "Hey at least I have nice toned legs!" (Even if they do look a little manly.)
-Instead of sitting home eating just because I am bored I am out doing something healthy.
-Between all these track meets, and practices I'm bound to get tan. =D
-There is always new people to meet. Helps you make friends. The good kind too! Not the ones out doing drugs .

No comments: