Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 24, 2010

True love is when you can't sleep because for once reality is better then your dreams.

Yesterday, after track I went to Jessica's house and Megan showed up. I forgot how much i missed chilling with Jessica and Megan. We got all cleaned up and went and made pizza, spaghetti O's, mac n cheese, and brownies. While they were making them they were pushing a fart button on Megan's ipod touch and being complete dorks. It was hilarious!
Then, together we all went to Jeremy's concert. (He set up this concert at the junior high, and it was with all the local bands.) While we were getting ready I learned the boy I like was coming. We all got there I planned on chilling with Megan and Jessica, but when the guy I like showed up they both bolted. I was left sitting there freaking out not knowing what to say. Thanks guys. In the end it turned out to be a pretty good night.
I was up til twelve thinking about him. <3>Kacee what's wrong with you!?!!?!? Honestly. Up all night thinking about guys, not focusing on track, and worrying about grades on a weekends. What is going on with you? You're all Topsy turbey!

1 comment:

Jordan LaBar said...

Hey, isn't he invited to this blog?