Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sick+Grades+ugly hair

Okay, all spring break I've been sick. I haven't been running because my body hurts so bad I couldn't even stand. So, now I'm feeling a little better, but I don't energy. Not to mention I have a meet on Tuesday, and I really want to go to the meet but now I'm probably out of shape.
I'm already stressing about grades again. Metals class is killing me. I have a C-... I can't weld worth crap and the teacher is a hard grader. :( Seriously? If my dad were alive he would help me. :'(
Also, I got this awsome haircut right? Most of the time I walk out of the salon feeling ugly, but this time I didn't... it looked awsome! But then I showered, and it looks... less awsome... I can't get it to look like how the lady did it. So no cool! Not to mention I'm started to kinda like someone at our school and when you like someone you want to look cute but... well that's not happening for me. I never look cute! Mainly because most the time I just don't give a crap, and now that I do give a crap I look like crap.

No one expect my hair to look as awsome as it does in the pictures because I cant get it to look like that!!! :(

1 comment:

Adarsh Rao said...

.....Are you serious about the "Ugly" hair thing?....I doubt it if it can ever be ugly...it looks so nice..