Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

COMPLAINING TIME!

Okay listen up! I run around 2-3 miles five days a week AT LEAST! I eat healthy. I hardly ever let myself have candy, or anything way too salty. My metabolism is insanely high. Listen to what I eat.

Breakfast-Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
Snack-usually that fat free yogurt with fruit in it, fruit, granola bars, muffins, or carrots and ranch
Lunch- which is usually what ever the lunch ladies serve
Snack- (same as snacks after breakfast)
Dinner-usually has salad in it, with a meat

Okay, so what I eat is insanely healthy! Now, lets talk about drinks. I have been off soda for two years! I drink water, and milk. WATER AND MILK!!! Then, in track and P.e. I give it my all and still i have belly fat. WHAT THE HECK! I do all the ab work outs!!!
Then, a while ago my family and I were doing P90X ab ripper and they gave up and I kept going. I did like three times what they did... The next day there abs were killing them and mine didn't even hurt!!! WHAT THE HECK!
stupid belly... Honestly, I don't deserve this! My whole life is track and eating healthy and choosing whats best for my health and this is how i am repaid?

UGH!!!

No comments: