Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dream...


Every Great Dream - Myspace Quote Graphics

I know you guys are probably sick of reading about my grades, but it's really worrying me. Does anyone want to hear something that I've only mentioned to my mom? Okay, well don't laugh cause here it goes.
Since I got my first set of straight A's this year after the first quarter I was really proud of myself. I didn't think I could do it. Honestly, I'm not smart AT ALL! I'm really not. So, when I saw that I got all hopeful thinking. I imagined myself at the top of my class giving that famous speech they always do to everyone who graduated. I want to graduate at the top of my class, but it's a hard dream to fulfill. Especially when everything keeps going wrong with my grades.
Everytime i look at power school my grades go down UGH!

No comments: