Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Drugs.

Hey, Kacee here again.
Who else would you expect? I need to apoligize for something I did to a friend. I'm not going to say names or point fingers at this person because that's not what I'm trying to do. I just want to get a point across to all my other friends and you. I want you guys to understand this about me.
I personally think that drugs are stupid. THEY ARE! They show weakness. They show you have no respect for yourself or the people around you. These days us kids fight for the right to express ourselves and be ourselves. We want to be respected as who we are, not what people want us to be. Kids want argue with their parents for freedom to hang out with who they want to. But those same kids are the kids out there doing drugs. Drugs are NOT part of those categories.
I mean think about it. When your under the influence of drugs you're not yourself. You act completely different, you're not in control of your life. Therefore, You don't respect yourself, or the people around you. The people who love you, and the people you love because you're not yourself anymore. You also lose your right to express yourself because when your under the influence of drugs your NOT yourself. You don't respect yourself because drugs can kill you, and killing yourself isn't respect. You lose your freedom to drugs because now your addicted. For life. If you're saying one thing to your parents, and trying to fight for it, but going out with friends and doing the exact opposite... You dont deserve the freedom to hangout with who you want to. Now do you?
Most of all drugs show you you're weak. They show weakness. They show not only have you given up to peer pressure, but you've given up on so much more. You've given up on yourself. Your friends, family, boyfriend or girlfriend. Because when you get lost in drugs you lose yourself. And when you lose yourself then you've really lost it all.
This topic is touchy to me okay? IT IS! I remember when I was little and my dad was drinking and driving with us in the car. We crashed... alot. We could have died. He could have killed us! That night I lost all respect for my dad. I did. What kind of person would put not only their lives but their loved ones lives in danger, too? Luckily, we all survived, but because of that night we had to move to Alaska. Eventually, I started talking to my dad again, but nothing like before. It was gone you know? And it hurts thinking back to that day okay? Also, my dad isn't the only family member of mine that has been into drugs. So trust me when I say these things about drugs okay? Because I know. ---I love you dad. Because of you I wont do drugs... Thank you.
Now, back to the real reason why I am posting about drugs. I herd a friend of mine has done drugs, and I dumbfounded! I freaked out and asked my friend about it and that friend admitted to doing drugs. I yelled at my friend. I should have taken the news better, but I didn't. I just want what's best for my friends. I don't want my friends to have to live life with drugs because their friends never cared enough to tell them what they were going was stupid. I was trying to help. I just didn't know how to get the point across.
-----Please forgive me. All of my friends for the past, present, and future if you make a mistake, and I blow up at you. Because I only mean you well. I love you guys.

No comments: