Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

24 hour flu

Yup, you read the title. I got the 24 hour flu. It started yesterday. It sucked so bad. My ENTIRE body hurts from throwing up and all the other yucky stuff that comes with having the flu. I have a horrible migrane, and when ever I stand up I black out and want to throw up. I literally crawled to the fridge to get water cause standing up made me sick. Then I laid there and Chad came in and asked if I was dying. Lol. Its a good think I have only eaten breakfast for the past week. Kinda going on strike til I get a gym pass. No point in eating if I can't burn it off. Which I am glad I did because I didn't throw up as much as my sister did who also has it.
I stayed home today to. Which I decided was a good idea considering I still am very dizzy, sore, and I refuse to eat. Not to mention I had three tests today and no chance to study for them. I hate that when you work so hard to get what you want and things get in the way. I want good grades, and to go to the gym. Is that too much to ask? Jeeze.
Not only was I feeling like crap but I was bored out of my mind. I really wanted to talk to Chris but he must have had more important things on his mind. BUT! Chase called me! Chase is my four year old little brother who can work a cell phone better then my mom. haha. This was my conversation with my little brother who is currently living in a different house:
"Hello?"
"Are you sick Kacee?"
"Yeah, I got a belly ache."
"Awe... I'm sorry."
"Yeah little buddy I've been throwing up all over the place!"
"I'll come get you okay?"
"How you going to do that?"
"The house is all done! I'm come get you. I tried to call you, and press the green button but it didn't work!"
"Why didn't it work?"
"the green button didn't work."
Then I herd my mom in the background and I herd Chase say
"Mom I call Kacee. Can we go get her?"
Then my mom gets on the phone and says sorry she didn't even know he had her phone. I thought it was cute. It made my day. I wanted to talk to someone on the phone. My little brother made my night. He's such a cute little guy.
Guess I should go study for all the tests I missed.

1 comment:

Adarsh Rao said...

..."That made by day" -- Aww..