Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Matt...

Just went through my emails and I got a friend request from my space from my friend Matt. Since I figured I had nothing better to do I got on my space. I haven't been on since July 7th. Jeez!
Any who I went to add him and I noticed his picture. My little friend Matt looks completely different. It's only been five months! What the heck!
Mr. Blondie is no longer blond. His hair is freaking long and black! He used to be buff and pick me up all the time... Well he must be on steroids or something... Cause he's freaking ripped.
Not only that, but he freaking changed his last name!
It guess what I am getting at is it makes me sad that all my friends are changing with out me. I miss him so much! Matt was awesome. He went and watched Eclipse with me. He held me if I ever needed to cry. He came up behind me everyday and gave me hugs. He always told me he was proud of me. He even let me fall asleep on his shoulder at lunch because the night before I was up arguing with my step dad. There are times he called me at three in the morning to make me feel better after a huge break up with Jared. Even when I was having issues with Randy he would work them out for me. Then, when Randy and I broke up he flat out told me that Randy moved on. Which at the time I was mad at him for saying, but really it helped me in the long run. He even programmed "bestfriendlovesyou" as his name in my phone. It's been the same ever since.
Not to mention he's had a crush on me since 8th grade and I've always turned him down and he never went away. Instead he stayed by my side and let me complain about the guys I like even though he liked me. Last night I got a text from him saying,
"All the girls on this planet are bitches except for you." He used to always say that.
AWE I MISS MY MATT!
Check out my side pictures for his name and picture. I just put him there. Should have been there the whole time...
I am a bitch I don't know what he is talking about.

1 comment:

Puggsoy said...

He has a bit of a... uncouth way of complimenting. No offense of course.

I've also got a friend called Matt who's coming over this week to a place closer to where we live now. When I lived where he lived we made small movies and stuff but in the last year since we moved we haven't really done anything. Hopefully we can make some more soon.