Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Date with Chris

Yesterday I went with Chris to his house for snow mobleing... (In Alaska they call it snow machining, because they have never herd of a machine that makes snow... they don't really need it.)
It was really fun. He took me to this place with a sunset, and it was on a mountain. It was pretty. We went back to his house, and I was freezing! Like my hands were super red, and I couldn't move them. He told me to go sit by their super warm fire place while he made me hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls.
Did I mention he is the biggest sweet heart ever?
After we put in "National Treasure" and cuddled up on his couch by the fire with hot chocolate. =D Once the movie ended we made overly cooked hamburgers (how I like them... can't stand eating red meat.)

All in all that was a really fun date...
There were some down sides... like talking about physical crap, and my hands about freezing off. But hey... I'm trying not to be so negative all the time.

No comments: