Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 31, 2011

Does anyone ever think about Kacee?

Right now I pretty much feel stepped on by the world. I feel like through peer pressure and the influence of other people is ruining my individuality, goals, and self confidence is going down the drain. I don't know what to do. It would be nice to hear that my hard work is paying off. It would be nice to hear that I should stand up for what I believe in, and what I stand for. But no. Kacee is always getting the raw end of the deal.
So, I had a pretty freaking crappy day. Tomorrow it probably wont seem so bad, but right now it's pretty much crap and a half.
I am so behind from being sick I could just throw up even more. Then, I tried to get caught up in math and my math teacher flat out told me I may as well give up being a 4.0 student because I will never succeed. She said she is going to break that habit now and ensure I get a B. Then, she asked me what I want to go into when I get older and I said marine biologist, forensics, f.b.i., or a therapist. Then she told me I shouldn't become a therapist because I needed one for myself.
I don't know about you guys but that was pretty insulting. First of all, I have succeeded my goal so far what makes her think I can't do it now? Is it because I have blond hair or something? What that supposed to be a dumb blond joke? Cause it wasn't funny. Tearing down a students dream is NOT what she is supposed to do. Not to mention telling them they need therapy? I never did anything to her. It hurt pretty bad. What ever happened to setting high goals and achieving them?
Then, I have everyone pressuring me about all the dances coming up. It wouldn't be that bad if they weren't all formal. I hate dressing up so bad that when I think about it, it makes me sick. I feel like I have to go because I have so many people pressuring me to go. What ever happened to not giving in to peer pressure? Although it may not seem like it, everything I do is to impress everyone around me, and they never seem to be impressed. It's really annoying. Everyone always thinks about the person aside from me. Just because I look tough like I can handle it doesn't mean I can.
I'm just frustrated.
I signed up for these classes for next year:
AP U.S. history, English 11 writers honors, advanced comp., psychology, chemistry, algebra 2, health, and Spanish 3...
Now, I am not even driven to do them, all because everyone keeps tearing me down and telling me I can't fulfill my goals. They keep telling me I should rearrange them. It just all around hurts. Especially when school is the only thing I am good at.
I feel like the world is stepping all over me. Normally when that happens I just spend hours on homework, but I don't even have the confidence to do that now.

4 comments:

Puggsoy said...

That teacher sucks.

But you should feel better soon. Everybody has days like that, I think. Don't care what other people say about your abilities. You should be like "yeah, yeah, whatever, how's school going?", then they'll just fade away cos they're worse at schoolwork than you. XD

KaceeL7 said...

Awe thanks Sami.
I kinda want to prove the teacher wrong but that would be so hard just because math is my weakest subject.
Your comment made me feel better though so thank you.

Puggsoy said...

Anytime! (I can just picture my avatar saying that 24/7)

By the way, through years of arguing and stuff, I've learned that trying to prove someone wrong is mostly hard and frustrating, especially if they're stubborn. If they think something, and they're wrong, that's their problem... right?

Anonymous said...

I do agree with Sami! THAT TEACHER REALLY SUCKS!

You shouldn't always listen to what others say! You seem like a pretty confident girl! just believe in your self and you can do anything. I usually don't give a shit about what others think of me!

I once had this English teacher who told me I suck at that subject cox I wasn't willing to talk in English in her class! ( English is my second language) I got thrown out of class a couple of times cox I always tend to get on her nerves! But the point is I got honors in English and that day my teacher hugged me real tight and told me she was happy for me!

Maldive Girl (saph)