Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 3 of having the 24 hour flu

I was told I was only going to be sick for 24 hours... What the heck?
Well now its day three, and my back is killing me from being so sore. I probably shouldn't have eaten that toaster strudel considering I can feel it flip flopping in my stomach and chances are it will be coming up any minute.
I don't care how unhealthy those things are, they are so good. I should have restrained myself from eating one of my favorite no-so breakfast items becomes once it comes back up I'll eternally hate it. Hasn't everyone wondered why I don't like chili?
Normally I would only let myself miss one day of school and tough out the other days, but my grades already suck from moving, I might as well get feeling better before I start getting serious about the whole school thing.
Plus, when I get sick it's not normal. I have OCD so even if I can't stand up, I shower everyday I am sick. Even if that means crawling into the bathroom. Which doesn't help because I scrub my skin off in the shower and do everything I can to get the germs off. I don't know if anyone has tried getting in the shower when they have the flu, but it seriously drains you. I get bored just laying here so I get up and clean, or do homework. All this moving around makes me more sick. I don't know why I do it. I know it is so bad for me, yet I do it anyways.
So, here I am sitting on the computer wasting more energy that could be used to making me feel better.

No comments: