Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What did I do to ever deserve this?

What am I doing wrong?
I am one of the most responsible teenagers out there. I worry myself so bad that it now hurts to eat, but I eat anyways. I've never seriously done anything stupid but cut, and it wasn't even that bad. I strive for a 4.0 GPA, and so far have done a great a job. I get my chores done, and my mom doesn't even have to ask me to do my homework. I take full responsibility for my actions. I went to state track and cross country, while dealing with the most traumatizing thing that has ever happened to me; having my dad die.
What more can I do? Sure I text after ten... that is the only freaking rule I have ever broken. I am so burnt out of being the good child, especially when no one even notices. It would be nice to even hear a
"Good job Kacee, I am proud of you." But I don't even freaking get that.
NOTHING EVER COMES EASY FOR ME! Now guess what! My mom is thinking about making another rule!
You can now only see your boyfriend once a week, for an hour.
I don't go to the same school as him. do you have any idea how hard that is going to be!? WHAT THE FREAK HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?! This is ridiculous. Well I have decided that I am just going to avoid my house when it is done being fixed. Seriously take all honors classes. I am going to do tons of after school activities, and lots of community service. Anything but be with my family. Cause then I will pass the time faster. Even check out lots of books and read them for when I am stuck home. Something... Ugh I am so mad.
Tonight Chris and I went to the hockey game, and Katie went along too. Then we went to Wendy's and then Cold stone's ice cream. Then Chris took us home and I stood there and hugged him for like an hour. No joke. I miss him so much. This sucks. I don't get it. He is such a great kid! It was my mom's idea to date him. (Which I am glad I did.) I have done everything. What am I doing wrong? She is being so ridiculous. When he walked out the door I just stood there. I wanted to cry. I somehow managed not to, but still. I can't wait til I am eighteen so I can be with him all the time... if we even make it that long... I want to, but he will be sick of this crap by then.

Nothing comes easy for me!!!

3 comments:

Puggsoy said...

Nothing comes easy for anybody. I think, the thing is, parents don't know exactly how teenagers think, so they're thinking "better safe than sorry". Don't think of it as a punishment or anything, rather a precaution. Even if it is an unneeded one.
Simply put up with it and keep being "good" as some people would call it.

Talking about that... you say nobody says "good job" or the like. The reason is that this isn't unusual. You do this all the time, and they're grateful for that. But people who are normally annoying, if they all of a sudden became "good", they would get praise, to encourage that behaviour. You don't want to go and do that, just to be praised. You're better than that. Think of not being praised as a compliment, not an insult.

KaceeL7 said...

They know where I stand. They know what kind of kid I am. They just like to put my in chains. They have no reason. They've taught me self defense. They know I wouldn't ever do anything stupid. They know my goals in life. They just hate me.

I know that it's a usual thing, and that it is for my own good but It would be nice to hear a "job well done kacee." I never got my spelling test taped on the fridge. You know? It just would be nice. cause i feel like all this trying isnt getting me anywhere.

Puggsoy said...

How it feels is not always how it is. Think about that for a while. Think about other possibilities to this situation, other than that they hate you.

But I understand how you would feel. I just hope it gets better for you. Now, off to read your new post XP