Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 30, 2011

All day with Chris.

I had a fun day. I woke up and went to the declamation contest. I sucked it up and still was very proud of myself. Normally I wouldn't have done it at all, so that is a step up for me. I got to spend all day with Chris. It was great.
Then, I went to Chris's church (yeah me in a church again? haha is the world ending? lol) to baby sit kids for community service. (HAHA! THE WORLD REALLY MUST BE ENDING!) The baby sitting wasn't so great. I really hate kids. There is something about them that just makes me want to hurt them. Sure I admit sometimes there pretty dang cute, but for the most part I dislike them with great intensity.
Then, we went to Chris's house and watched a movie. After all the fighting we do through out the week I am always so glad I didn't break up with him because he makes me happy. (not when were fighting of course, but when were together.) Even when he is upset I still find him cute. I don't know why.
Now I have to go another week without seeing him. Ugh it sucks so bad. When he is around he always has his ways of calming me down. I remember one time I was worrying and freaking out about my grades and he held my face in his hands and told me it would be okay. Then, he wrapped me in a hug. I can't stay mad at him when he is right in front of me. Kinda like the time he accidentally spit in my face. It sounds gross but it was actually freaking hilarious.
So, just so the world knows, Chris is mine. :D Hands off.
He's even got some guys after him. lol.

2 comments:

Puggsoy said...

I find kids real hard to handle. I mean, I don't babysit, but I still know what you mean. The problem is they're annoying, but you can't really blame them. Everybody was like that... I think.

KaceeL7 said...

I just don't like them because everything thinks because i am so good with them I have to have them. So, I have grown to hate them.