Blogger Layouts

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Unusually happy.

I really shouldn't be in this great of a mood right now.
-I have to read the entire "lord of the flies" book this weekend for English... I haven't even started it cause I just joined the class.
-I have forty pages in history to read.
-Its freaking late at night! I seriously should be in bed or something.
-I just wasted like 4 hours of my life watching movies when I really should have been doing my homework.
-My grades suck right now. Guess I should be used to it cause that's what comes with being a new kid... You have no idea what's going on in class.
-Also we got a recording from the troopers on the phone about a phsyco that was in our area that was just caught... What I want to know is why didn't they tell us he was in the area before.

I honestly don't know why I am in such a good mood. This is the opposite of me. Lol. I am usually freaking out, and angry at something. That's normal for me, but this good mood... I don't know... I bet you all I'm getting sick... Not even kidding.
My step dad acted like he cared today. I was laying on the couch when he walked in and he felt my head and asked if I was sick. Then, he apologized for not getting me a gym pass. I don't know it was nice you know? I felt like I had a father figure that cared about me. It was nice. This is weird though considering last time I saw him before we moved we were ripping each others heads off. ...
Another reason I could he happy is because I have the cutest boyfriend ever. I don't know why it just hit me. There is alot of things he would do for me. I felt like even with no makeup on he would still love me... (But let's not try that okay?)
yup...
maybe I'm not getting sick, maybe I am just tired. I should probably just go to sleep lol.

1 comment:

Puggsoy said...

Well, that's nice that you're feeling in a good mood.

And I think that if someone really likes you, they should like you with or without makeup, with combed or uncombed hair, even without half an arm XP

(I'm serious about that last one though, if I'm not being too gross.)